Description of Japanese Mint:
Japanese Mint is used as a flavoring and aromatic ingredient in various dishes. In beverages, its menthol components have a refreshing, invigorating, and energizing effect, ideal for kickstarting a successful day.
Japanese Mint is one of the earliest recorded herbs. It has been used since ancient times in cosmetics and for helping with mildly upset stomachs.
- Feel energized by mixing a drop of Japanese Mint into your water every day.
- Settle a mildly upset stomach by mixing a drop of Japanese Mint into a cup of tea or hot water after each meal.*
- Create surprising flavors by including a drop of Japanese Mint in your baking recipes (cupcakes, cakes, puddings, etc.).
- Support your digestive system by mixing a drop of Japanese Mint into 4 fl oz (120 ml) of water and drinking it slowly.*
- Create an ideal ambience for concentrating. Japanese Peppermint can also be used with the VINTARI Ultrasonic Diffuser by adding 5 or 6 drops to the water tank.